NOLA CPS, LLS
If any questions arise that require legal advice, we are obligated to refer you to seek legal assistance from a duly qualified immigration lawyer. Additionally, we can only prepare the documentation that you ask us to prepare for you. If you have any specific questions as to which forms you need to submit, an immigration attorney is the one who can answer this for you.
Provide professional services in consultancy efficiently, providing value in the solution of different types of requirements for the requirements of the Latin American market. Always focused on the satisfaction of our customers.
To be a reference in the sector with our services, characterizing ourselves in fomenting and implementing the best tools that allow generating benefits in a wide reach.
- Family Visa For Permanent Residence
- Consular Process or Adjustment of Status
- Permanent Residence Renewal
- Fiance Visa
- Visitor Visa
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- Temporary Protected Status- TPS
- Other types of assistance
- Free consultation!